Introducing the World's lightest, most portable camera crane-jib-dolly, (50-lbs., 23-kg, excluding
counterweights and cases). Easily converts to Zero Gravity Camera Jib, Camera Track Dolly, Camera Car Mount, or Motorized Dolly Time-lapse Track. This system is designed specifically
for airline travel and limited or difficult to access locations.
- 18-ft crane-jib reach (range: 34" - 304" x 30", 860-7720 mm x 750 mm)
- 5-lb. Camera needs only 55-lbs. ballast at 18-foot crane-jib extension, (20-lb. camera requires 125-lbs. ballast)
- Ultra-light, ultra strong carbon fiber cranes, jibs and dolly construction
- Aim and shoot camera pan-tilt-zoom for easy-to-use, one-hand control
- Cranes can operate with 7-24 vdc camera batteries
- Precision jib crane counterweight adjustment feature moves weights on a radius
- Instant change over from crane to Zero-gravity head Jib. No need to install a fluid head
- Effortless one-person camera cranes-jibs operation for pan, tilt, elevate, sweep, zoom, focus and record
- Motorized time-lapse camera dolly rail track with adjustable travel speed
Hit your marks with amazing accuracy as you swing and elevate the camera crane. Carbon XL's low weight and inertia allow you to guide the camera crane-jib effortlessly with one-hand while operating camera remote controls with the other. With Carbon XL, you pay more attention to making the move you need, and less to operating equipment.
Crane cable guy wire connections simply loop over tubes at each end of the cranes and jibs for rapid, tool-less installation. No turn-buckles or adjustment required.
Super-light Camera Crane-jib can be used with tripod or for a Camera Dolly Track Rail. Easy one-person setup/break-down: ideal for remote or difficult to access location work.Shop Now! Watch Demo!
- Complete camera crane, jib, time-lapse dolly system: performs all functions listed above
- Ultra-light, ultra-strong carbon fiber jib crane construction
- Easy to adjust boom length, (range: 34" - 304" x 30", 860-7720 mm x 750 mm)
- Full 18.5-ft, 5.64-m, crane-jib reach
- 20-lb., 9-kg, cranes or jibs camera capacity
- Aim and shoot camera servo pan-tilt control
- Crane operates with 7-24 vdc camera batteries
- Precision crane-boom counterweight adjustment feature
- Cranes convert to zero-gravity mode front operated Jib in seconds, no fluid head installation required
Pull two pins, and Camera Crane becomes a front operated camera jib. Guide and control the zero balanced camera at the end of the boom-jibs with weightless ease .Shop Now! Watch Demo!
- Ultra-light, ultra-strong carbon fiber crane construction
- Zero gravity mode switch over to jib operation with just a click. No need to install a fluid head for jib operation. No need to rebalance.
- Easy to set-up jib booms (range: 34 - 304-in x 30, 860-7720-mm x 750-mm)
- Jib Crane adjusts from 18.5-ft, 5.64-m, down to 34-in, 860-mm, reach
- 20-lb, 9-kg, camera capacity for 18.5-ft crane-jib extension
- No electrical power required to operate jibs
- Precision boom counterweight adjustment feature moves jib weight bar on a radius for fine balance adjustments
Shoot on up to 21-ft of camera dolly track supported with 3 tripods. Add more camera dolly rail tracks as required. Comes with a camera dolly time-lapse motor drive and can be set up for top mount or under slung shooting.Shop Now! Watch Demo!
- 35-lb, 16-kg, camera dolly track rail capacity
- Carbon Fiber tubes are straighter than extruded aluminum tubes
- Ultra-light, ultra-strong carbon fiber camera dolly track snap together construction
- Super-smooth 16-wheel dolly caster mount for near friction-free movement on dolly track rails
- Easy dolly track rail setup, even on uneven terrain. Spans 7.5 to 10-ft between supports. No need to shim.
- Includes motorized time-lapse adjustable rate camera dolly drive
Click two pins, and the Camera Cranes become front operation Camera Jibs. Guide and control the zero balanced jib camera at the end of the boom with weightless ease.Shop Now! Watch Demo!
- Ultra-light, ultra-strong carbon fiber jib construction
- Zero gravity camera head. The camera weight is zeroed-out. When you release the camera, jib stops in position.
- Easy to set-up camera jib boom (range: 34 - 304-in x 30, 860-7700-mm x 750)
- Camera Crane jib adjusts from 18.5-ft, 5.64-m, down to 34-in, 860-mm, reach
- 20-lb, 9-kg, camera capacity on 18.5-ft cranes or jibs
- No need to install a fluid head for front operated camera jib
- No need to rebalance on change over
- No battery power required for camera jib operation
This easy to adjust carbon fiber camera car mount quickly adapts to fit the hood or door of nearly any vehicle. Soft rubber suction cups stay firmly attached with up to 220 pounds of total gripping power.Shop Now! Watch Demo!
- Super-stiff .75-in, 19-mm, carbon fiber tubes
- Door mount, and hood/roof mount with built-in levelling ball
- Can be used as a 6-in, 150-mm, high-hat tripod for floor
- Vacuum mounts rated at 40 and 70-lb each
- Separate adjustment for the length of each tube, and for angle
- Dual size vacuum cup mounts can be arranged for highest load, or minimum space
The Carbon XL Camera Dolly is adjustable for different camera dolly track rail spacings and rail tube diameters. Camera Dolly angular and rotational travel can be controlled to match track weave or waviness.
Create low-angle, circular camera moves up 360 degrees with our Radius Camera Dolly configuration. Move wheel sets closer together on one side for smaller radius, further apart for larger radius travel around the camera focus point.Shop Now!
- 16 silicone tire dolly wheels deliver super-smooth moves over camera dolly track rails or hard, level surfaces
- Built in ball leveller
- Camera dolly has 35-lb, 16-kg weight capacity
- Part of our complete Carbon XL Camera Crane System
- Utilizes same mount, tubes and lock knobs as the Carbon XL Camera Car Mount
- Set wheel bars parallel for use as a standard camera dolly to ride horizontally on the boom rails of our Carbon XL Camera Cranes
Capturing stunning outdoor camera dolly time lapse footage is simple with Carbon XL's motorized time-lapse camera dolly track. Simply suspend the camera crane boom rail tubes with a tripod near either end, attach the motorized drive pulley, and you're ready to shoot.Shop Now! Watch Demo!
- Part of our standard camera dolly motion system
- Travels up to 20-ft, 6.5-m with standard track
- 35-lb, 16-kg, camera dolly track rail capacity
- Specialized low-speed motor drive for camera dolly time-lapse
- Simple speed setup with adjustable knob, (no computer required).
- Operates via 7-24 vdc batteries
Carbon XL's unique Aim and Shoot camera control makes it easier to get the quality shot you want. Now you can control all camera functions with one hand while guiding the camera crane or jib with the other.Shop Now! Watch Demo!
- Just move the tripod arm to control camera pan/tilt. Sensors and motors will repeat your motion at the camera.
- Aim and Shoot control is easier an more intuitive than a joystick control
- Adjust speed ratios through a 4 to 1 range
- Light weight adjustable monitor and control mounts
- Soft-grip tripod arm with built in thumb-controlled record, zoom, and focus, while panning and tilting at the same time
- Right or left-hand adjustable control mounting
- Adjustable rotation hard stops on the pan-tilt head prevent lens hood damage. Pull a pin to activate or bypass the rotation stops without resetting them
Install the camera on a tripod or dolly mount and operate it from 30-ft, 13-m, away. Use Aim and Shoot to remotely control camera pan, tilt, focus, and record from a distance, just as you would if you were at the camera tripod.Shop Now!
- Shoot remotely from hard to reach locations
- Use one operator for two camera angles
- Use for hidden or camouflaged camera operation
- Easier to use and more intuitive than joystick control
- Additional extension cables available
- Adds no weight or parts to your system kit
- Operates on 7-24 vdc camera batteries
Unlike conventional camera cranes and jibs, Carbon XL has a balance weight mount specially designed to pivot in an arc to achieve "All Angle Balance". This unique adjustor allows you to dial the crane boom balance in with incredible precision.Shop Now! Watch Demo!
- The "All Angle Balance" system achieves neutral balance through a wide range of boom angles without re-adjustment. Most camera cranes will only balance at one angle, and they must use brake drag to maintain position at all other angles.
- Make simple and precise crane weight adjustment with ease
- Weight bar designed so that all balance weights can be loaded or unloaded all at once rather than one-at-a time when moving the crane.
- The camera crane carbon fiber design allows balance of a 5-lb camera on an 18-ft boom with 12 one liter bottles of liquid in shopping bags.